22,23 June 2019
10,11 August 2019
Duration: 1 Night & 1 Day
Meeting Time: 22 June 2019 : 10:00 PM
Meeting Point: Chitra Cinema, Dadar
Seats: 30 Participants only.
Event Fees: ₹ 1100/-
ABOUT THE FORT
Harihar Fort is, located in Igatpuri region of Western Ghats. Situated at an altitude of about 3,676 Ft. above sea level. This unique fort is built on a triangular prism of rock. A small temple and a cave with water, situated on the top, are worth visiting.
Thrilling spot - Rock-cut steps at an angle of almost 80 degrees vertical. While climbing the fort, we come across a rock-sheet, which has got steps carved in it. Also, many grooves have been carved here for additional support. After climbing these steps, we get up to the entrance door.
Day 1st - Saturday
Meeting Time – 10:00 PM Sharp
Meeting Point – Chitra Cinema, Dadar East.
Day 2nd - Sunday
05:00 AM - Reach Base Village
07:00 AM - Breakfast at the base village
07:15 AM - Introduction Round
07:30 AM - Start Trek
10:30 AM - Reach Top & Explore the Fort
12:00 PM - Start Descending
02:30 PM - Reach Base Village
03:00 PM - Lunch
05:00 PM - Start our Return Journey
10:00 PM - Reach Mumbai (Tentative - Depends on the Traffic)
*Note:* Timings may vary as per traffic conditions or individual's pace.
• Transportation from Mumbai to Harihar & Return journey by Private Vehicle.
• First Aid
• Trekking insurance
• BMF Expertise
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with an extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits, etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands-free while trekking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.